MAKE An Appointment
alquimista tasting Experience
For the safety of our guests and employees, Alquimista Cellars has introduced the following visitor protocols based on CDC health guidelines and those set forth by the Sonoma County Health Department.
- Wine tastings are by appointment with a maximum of 6 guests per party
- All guests will have their temperature taken upon arrival
- All tastings are conducted outdoors with a minimum of six-foot distance between tables
- Hand sanitizing stations are available for guests and staff
- All guests must wear face coverings upon arrival and when not seated at their table
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times
- All tasting tables and necessary equipment are sanitized before and after each tasting
- Only Service Animals will be permitted – no pets will be allowed onsite
- We anticipate cooler temperatures and advise you to dress accordingly
Reserve Tasting (1 hour) – The opportunity to taste six of our single vineyard Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs with winemaker Greg La Follette.
- Tasting fee – No charge
- Alquimista Wine Club Members – 15% discount on purchases
Reserve Barrel Tasting (2 hours) – The exclusive opportunity to taste through our current releases, those not yet released, plus barrel samples and any special wines that our winemaker, Greg La Follette may pull out.
- Tasting fee – $50 per person (will be applied to wine purchases)
- Alquimista Wine Club Members – No charge